Being allowed access to www.bmtoday.com (“the site”) for British Malayali, you enter into the www.bmtoday.com user agreement on the terms and conditions set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term. Subject to the terms contained herein, either party can terminate this agreement for any reason provided that such termination shall be conditional upon, including but not limited to, discharge of all contractual and statutory obligations.
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms on accessing this service. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content , products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
This Site reserves the right to charge subscription or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of British Malayali company ltd, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limited Permission to Copy
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of The Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish British Malayali material for distribution should be addressed to British Malayali at e-mail – [email protected]
Individual Registration, Access and Exchange of Information
For certain services such as Email, personal web pages, contests and shopping registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site.
Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password.
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with British Malayali as users of the Site
Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network. If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used in any of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted/posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated.
You shall be solely responsible for all content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit. British Malayali does not control the content posted via chat and other community services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter. Under no circumstances will British Malayali be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, uploaded on this site.
By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views that is/are, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
You may also not indulge in cyber stalking become or create a nuisance for any person.
You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, messages or material that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this site, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
All content posted by you becomes the property of bmtoday.com and you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Certain services are only a venue for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services offered are to be settled between the parties and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by this site. This site is not involved in any way in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless British Malayali Co Ltd, its parent, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit , post to or transmit or as a result of any transaction done on or through this site.
This Site may place reasonable restrictions on the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the service in a given period of time. Inactive accounts may be closed down with prior intimation. This Site assumes no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store, inaccuracy in transmission and receipt of any messages and other communications or other information maintained or transmitted .
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
- The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS ” basis , and all warranties , expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods , service or channel, including without limitation , the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- British Malayali Co Ltd and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom British Malayali has no control or connection , business or otherwise . These sites are external to British Malayali and by visiting these , you are outside the British Malayali website and its channels. British Malayali neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity , availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage , loss or harm , direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these sites.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of The Site will contain material submitted by users. British Malayali accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
Part of the Site will contain advertising and other material submitted to British Malayali by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law. British Malayali will not be responsible for any advertiser’s claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to British Malayali terms and conditions which are available on request.
British Malayali may send information and offers of products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement.
British Malayali shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India . The Courts of law at Thiruvananthapuram shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
E-mail : [email protected]