1 GBP = 101.50 INR                       


`mcybv¡v {_n«ojv ]ucXzw Dsï¦nepw F\\n¡v Un¸ââv hnk In«pónñ. ]cnlmcw F´v?

s_Ìn³ tPmk^v

Q:  Hi, Dear Sir , My wife has got citizenship.But she doesn\'t have any job.I would like come to UK. I tried several times apply for depend visa .It was rejected.Can I apply for depend visa , please advise me as soon as possible. 

Ans:  In order to get entry clearance as the partner of a British or Settled person, the applicant should meet all the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.  If any of the requirements are not met then the entry clearance application will be refused. As per the current immigration rules the applicants spouse/partner should have a minimum income of £18600 per annum. If a spouse and child are applying then the minimum income required is £22,400. If there are additional children then the minimum annual income of the sponsor will be higher depending on each additional child. An applicant will be exempt from the financial requirement if his/her sponsor receives a specified disability-related benefit or carer\'s allowance in the UK.
However, the applicant will need to show that his/her sponsor can maintain and accommodate the applicant without access to public funds. Please note that the UKBA is currently reviewing the minimum income threshold based on a recent High Court determination and will publish their revised policy in due course. Therefore, the UKBA may make some changes to the minimum income criteria. Since your application was previously rejected, I would strongly recommend you to seek independent legal advice from an immigration solicitor before submitting your application. Please visit the UKBA’s website for detailed information regarding the requirements for you entry clearance application.
The answers published in this section question & answer (Q&A) contains general information about the UK immigration matters and is not an accurate answer to your enquiry/question. The information contained in this Q&A section is not legal advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information in this Q&A section as an alternative to legal advice from your solicitor or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about your problem or any legal matter, you should consult a Solicitor or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this Q&A section. No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of this Q&A section.

Readers Comments

ChnsS sImSp¡pó A`n{]mb§Ä {_n«ojv aebmfnbptSXñ. tkmjyð s\ähÀ¡v hgn NÀ¨bnð ]s¦Sp¡póhÀ AÇoetam aX \nµtbm A]IoÀ¯nIctam \nbahncp²tam Bb A`n{]mb§Ä t]mÌv sN¿póXv ssk_À \nba{]Imcw in£mÀlamWv- þ FUnäÀ

Click here to type in malayalam